FAQsHow to install purchased applications (describe, select what is appropriate)
To download the software on your personal computer, proceed as follows:
1. Double click on the Download
2. Select the installation directory: Confirm the suggested installation
location (default: C:\Program Files\program name). You may also choose a
3. Select the Program Folder: Confirm the suggested Program Folder.
You may type a new folder name, or select one from the existing Folder list.
4. Run : Click on the icon of the program in Program Folder or on the icon on
the Desktop, or check the check box "Yes, Launch the program file".
5. Register: After you ran the program, you will get a pop-up window in which
you will see your user code and the serial number of the program. You would be
suggested to enter your name and registration key. To get your registration key
please mail your serial number and your user code to
will reply your message.
How to remove purchased applications
If you want to uninstall the program, proceed as follows:
1. Open the dialog box Add/Remove Program Properties by selecting
Settings-Control Panel- Add/Remove Programs from the Windows Start menu.
2. Select the program for removal.
Other FAQs are addressed in the software HELPs