MorphoLogic Localisation is one of the leading language service and technology providers in Central Europe with its headquarters located in Budapest, Hungary. Our mission is to provide productive tools and excellent services for global companies and LSPs worldwide. We employ a dedicated team of experienced localisation experts, project managers and software developers to offer the most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Our portfolio for language services includes translation, software and mobile app localisation, website localisation and technical documentation translation. We are a certified SAP PartnerEdge partner for SAP Translation Services.
As a language technology provider, we have developed Globalese®, a new statistical machine translation (MT) system designed for language service providers and global companies translating large volumes in a short turnaround time. Globalese® is based on the latest open source statistical machine translation engine, Moses.
The Globalese® Machine Translation System – Globalisation Made Easy!
Globalese® is a new machine translation system designed for Language Service Providers and global companies creating multilingual content. Globalese® can be fully integrated into the translation workflow with the most popular professional Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tools. With the new Globalese® machine translation system you can:
- Increase translation productivity with project-specific custom MT engines
- Secure your all-important data using your local installation of the Globalese® machine translation system – no confidential content has to be transferred to third parties or the cloud.
- Integrate machine translation into your standard translation workflow with the most popular professional Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tools
- Perform tuning and incremental training on the MT engines.
- Enjoy our complimentary support service for a year
- Enjoy the benefits of the flexible Globalese® pricing model
What are the benefits of the Globalese® statistical machine translation system?
- The Globalese® statistical machine translation system is language-independent
- Existing Translation Memories (TMs) can be used to train the Globalese® machine translation engines
- Translation quality increases as the corpora grow
- The Globalese® machine translation server runs in-house: no confidential content has to be transferred to third parties or the cloud
Globalese® is based on the latest open source statistical machine translation engine, Moses. This ensures that users are not bound to a single technology. With Globalese®, you have full control over confidential content owned by you or your customers, as you get a dedicated server running locally or at any preferred hosting provider. The Globalese® system architecture was designed specifically for LSP and content owner needs, allowing you to create project specific custom engines.
Clients and Industries
Our customers are global and regional companies from the following industries:
- Human Resources
Do you need a reliable professional machine translation solution? Do you want to increase your translation productivity and return on investment? Please visit our website and join the Globalese® Machine Translation experience.
Back to MT Summit webpage