EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES AND HOW TO SIGN UP AS EXHIBITOR
The IPWARE-SUMMIT offers an Exhibitors Package to allow vendors and developers of software for processing Intellectual Property to demonstrate their products and services in a dedicated exhibition area.
Signing up as exhibitor at the IPWARE-SUMMIT offers you a lot of opportunities to expose your products and to make contacts to existing and/or potential customers. In addition to exhibiting your products you will be given a 10 minute presentation slot in the conference programme. If you wish to take advantage of a 10 minute presentation slot at the conference you are requested to submit an abstract of your presentation. The presentations should be of direct benefit to the conference participants and must be mailed to email@example.com not later than 6 August 2011. Submissions received after that date may not be included in the conference programme.
Information for Exhibitors
- Exhibition will be held during the entire conference.
- Exhibition areas are available in slots of 3 m x 2 m.
- Additional exhibition areas in slots of 3 m x 2 m can be ordered at a reduced price.
- WIFI access to the Internet will be provided.
- Company or product recognition will appear on the IPWARE-SUMMIT 2011 website and conference programme.
- Company profile and link (where applicable) between the IPWARE-SUMMIT 2011 website and the exhibitor website can be provided.
- One (1) booth manager will be permitted to attend all IPWARE-SUMMIT 2011 sessions and up to three (3) booth assistants will be permitted to attend all IPWARE-SUMMIT 2011 sessions at a reduced fee (€795.00).
- The price of this Package is: €1,600.00 if signing up before 6. August 2011. After that date the package price will be €1,800.00. Additional exhibition space can be ordered for a price of €800 per additional 3 m x 2 m slot.
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
Space will be assigned as requested wherever possible. The IPWARE-SUMMIT will make every possible effort to assign preferred booth locations. Exhibitors wishing to avoid assignment of space adjacent to that of a competitor should send us an e-mail and as detailed as possible present his wishes. Careful consideration will be given to all requests. However, IPWARE-SUMMIT cannot guarantee acceptance of these requests, IPWARE-SUMMIT reserves the right to relocate or reassign booths at any time for the overall benefit of the conference.
CANCELLATION OF BOOTH SPACE
Cancellation of a booth reservation can be done only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a cancellation is received
- before 15 June 2011, all money paid will be returned to the exhibitor
- after 15. June but before 6 August 2011, all money paid minus a €250 processing fee will be returned to the exhibitor
- after 6 August 2011 there will be no refunds.
CANCELLATION OF EXIBITION
It is mutually agreed that in the event of cancellation of the IPWARE-SUMMIT Conference due to fire, strikes, governmental regulations, war, acts of God, terrorism or causes which would prevent its scheduled opening or continuance, then and thereupon this agreement will be terminated and the IPWARE-SUMMIT shall determine an equitable basis for the refund of such portion of the exhibit fees as is possible, after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made.
FAILURE TO OCCUPY SPACE
Booth space not occupied by the exhibitor by 08:00 on Thursday 06 October 2011, will be forfeited without refund to the exhibitor, and the space may be resold or used by the IPWARE-SUMMIT 2011 organizers.
AMENDMENTS TO EXHIBITION LAYOUT
While every effort is made to preserve the published layout of the exhibition, the IPWARE-SUMMIT Exhibit Staff shall be entitled to vary the layout if this is in the general interest of the exhibition.
COMPANY PRODUCT PROFILE
A complete listing of all exhibitors will be included in the Final Program and distributed to all attendees.